WordPress image upload issue – How to resolve it?
If you are receiving any of the below errors while trying to upload/import images into WordPress’s media library
- Unable to create directory wp-content/uploads
- Unable to create directory /wp-content/uploads/ Is its parent directory writable by the server?
- Unable to create directory wp-content/uploads/2020/05
You can follow the below steps to resolve these errors.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to Media under Settings
- Add wp-content/uploads in the “Store uploads in this folder” under “Uploading files“
4. Click on the “Save Changes” to reflect the changes.
That’s it 🙂
Please cross check it again from your end now and let me know the result.
1,292 total views, 8 views today