How to upgrade M2E Pro extension via uploading ZIP file for Magento 1
Before you start the upgrade process, you should check a few aspects to prevent any further issues:
- Disable Compilation option in your Magento if it was enabled;
- Ensure that you have full write permissions to all files and folders of your Magento;
- Check the configurations of your server to ensure that it has a Max execution time value set to 360 seconds or more and Memory Limit value set to at least 256 MB (512 MB preferable).
Once it is done, you should follow these steps to manually upgrade your M2E Pro:
- You should remove the following files/directories in your Magento file system:
'app/code/community/Ess/M2ePro', 'app/design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/M2ePro.xml', 'app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/M2ePro', 'app/etc/modules/Ess_M2ePro.xml', 'js/M2ePro', 'skin/adminhtml/default/default/M2ePro', 'skin/adminhtml/default/enterprise/M2ePro'
- You should download the latest version of the M2E Pro from here.
- You should disable Compilation in your Magento if you have not done it previously.
- Unpack the downloaded zip file in your Magento root folder.
- You should clear browser (CTRL+ F5), Magento and all 3rd party extensions caches. If OPCode is used, it should be also cleared.
Moreover, you can find the archive of previous Module versions from here.
Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded your M2E Pro 🙂
258 total views, 1 views today