How to upgrade M2E Pro extension via uploading ZIP file for Magento 2
Before you start the upgrade process, you should check some aspects to prevent any further issues:
- Ensure that you have a full write permissions to all files and folders of your Magento;
- Check the configurations of your server to ensure that it has a Max execution time value set to 360 seconds or more and Memory Limit value set to at least 256 MB (512 MB preferable).
Once it is done, you should follow these steps to manually upgrade your M2E Pro:
- You should download the latest version of the M2E Pro from here.
- You should remove all files of previous M2E Pro version from your filesystem from the folder magento2_installation_dir/app/code/community/Ess.
- You should unpack the downloaded file into the Magento Core directory;
- You should run this command following the pattern
php magento2_installation_dir/bin/magento setup:upgrade ;
- To make the module work properly, it is necessary to deploy static content data. Please, check the here to learn how it can be done.
- For the Production Mode of Magento it is strongly recommended to run the command following the pattern path_to_your_magento/bin/magento setup:di:compile to increase the working speed of the Magento after the installation.
Moreover, you can find the archive of previous Module versions here.
Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded your M2E Pro 🙂
255 total views, 1 views today