Databases showing 0 MB size in cPanel
If your databases in cPanel are not showing its actual size, but it contains tables and content, you can enable “Include databases in disk usage calculations” option from WHM or update cPanel configuration to include MySQL databases disk usage to resolve this issue.
From WHM :-
- Login to WHM
- Click on Tweak Settings under Server Configuration
- Select “On” to Include databases in disk usage calculations under SQL tab
- Click on save to reflect the changes
From command line :-
- Run the command.
- Edit cPanel configuration file.
and set the value of disk_usage_include_sqldbs to 1
- Run the following script.
That’s it 🙂
327 total views, 4 views today